Servicing the Following Zip Codes: 80001, 80002, 80003, 80004, 80005, 80006, 80007, 80030, 80033, 80403
We Provide All HVAC Service in Arvada, CO
When you are looking for a company to perform HVAC service to your home in Arvada, CO; Now Heating and Air will provide prompt, high-quality service on every job. With service from NOWHA we guarantee all services our technicians perform. If you are not happy with the service we provide call us and we will come back out to perform the work again. We stand behind the choices our technicians make from the diagnosis to the parts they select. This is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Once you call our 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer service to schedule an appointment, we make sure that a technician will be out within 24 hours of the call. We understand how important your HVAC system can be during crucial times in Colorado, so we make sure that your home doesn’t go without it for long. No warm showers, warm air, cool air or poor air quality; NOWHA is the right choice for HVAC service in Arvada.
Rely on Our Technicians for HVAC Service
When work is provided from NOWHA you will receive technicians that have been through the necessary training and certification to become a NATE certified technician. A technician who hold certification from NATE means they have passed various HVAC tests. These test provide real-life situations like one who experience in the work field. When looking for a reliable company to provide HVAC service in Arvada, check to see if they are NATE certified.
Need a Quality HVAC Technician for Repair, Maintenance or Installation?
Our service technicians perform repair, maintenance, replacement and installation for all components of your HVAC system. With over 20 years of experience in home appliances, repair and service; our team of professionals are able to work on older makes and models of units to newer ones with advanced technology.
- Repair and Maintenance. Keeping your system maintained during the year is essential to how your system will function overtime. If you don’t care for your air conditioning unit during the snowy winter months, problems will arise if snow builds up on the unit. This is not good for the air conditioning unit and should make sure that after a snowstorm your outside air conditioning unit is clear of snow and ice. Taking steps to repair and maintain your HVAC units will make sure the unit is running efficiently.
- Replacement and Installation. Your HVAC units will eventually need a replacement. Typically a unit will last from 10 to 20 years depending on what it does. When it’s finally time to update your HVAC system our team will work with you to make sure you get the best system for your home. An HVAC system that produces excessive air or not enough will be bad for your home. Either your bills will be too high or you will not get enough air inside the home to reach target temperatures.
Our Technicians Provide the Following Services
Get HVAC service in Arvada, CO from NOWHA. With 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service, our technicians will be at your home within 24 hours. Even on the coldest day of year, your home shouldn’t go without conditioned air for long.
Although trained and knowledgeable on the majority of makes and models of residential and commercial heating units; we offer installation services on furnaces, boilers and ductless mini-split systems. Depending on the type of system you are looking for, how large the area is and where you want heat will determine what system will work best for your home.
- Furnaces. We offer both 90% and 80% furnaces. The main difference between these two types of furnaces are how much gas they waste. 90% furnaces are above 90% efficient so it wastes only 5-10% of the gas that you pay for. 80% furnaces lose about 20% of the gas that is paid for.
- Boilers. Boilers allow more flexibility with heating the space you live in. There are several types and variations of residential boiler one can choose. A technician will work with the homeowner select the best option for the property. A boiler uses gas or oil to heat water that then transfers it through pipes to heat the space.
- Ductless Mini-Split. A ductless mini-split system delivers air directly to the desired space. They are individual units in various rooms where you want heat. Control the temperature of each individual unit. Because the air delivery is directly to a space, less energy is lost. The heated air does not have to travel through ducts before reaching the room.
Each technician has the knowledge of how to repair, maintain, replace or install an assortment of cooling units. With years of experience in home appliance service and repair, our technicians can bring you the best diagnosis of an issue. When it is time for a full cooling unit replacement; we offer installation of central air conditioning, evaporative coolers and ductless mini-split systems, to meet every homeowner’s needs.
- Central Air Conditioning. A central air conditioning unit is commonly in homes throughout Arvada. This consists of two components; one is outside and one inside. Central A/C will need ductwork, therefore if your home does not already have existing ductwork that will be an extra cost when considering to install central A/C. It is important to make sure to talk about efficiency when getting a new central A/C unit.
- Evaporative Coolers. An evaporative cooler uses the natural evaporation process to cool a specific area. These coolers provide a more energy efficient solution to cooling your home. Choose a stands alone, portable cooler that you are able to move from room to room or one that is kept in the window. Window coolers will save space and are able to cool more space.
- Ductless Mini-Split. Ductless mini-split systems are a great way to zone your home. If one part of your home gets hit by the sun directly but another room on the other side of the house stays cooler; a ductless mini-split system will allow you to control what the temperature is in different rooms. Cool air is delivered directly to the the room instead to traveling through ductwork before it hits the room.