Servicing the Following Zip Codes: 80104, 80108, 80109
If your home HVAC system is experiencing problems in Castle Rock you want to call a professional team that is trustworthy. Now Heating and Air has 28 years of experience on all brands of HVAC equipment. Our technicians all have certification and are knowledgeable on repair, installation and replacement, maintenance, air duct cleaning, water heaters and air quality control through the house. Before NOWHA existed the company was known as A Appliance which made home appliance sales and home repairs and services. Continue on this page to find out about NOWHA’s HVAC services in Castle Rock.
The background of home appliance sales demonstrates the knowledge that our team holds. Our service technicians understand the value of doing a job right; and doing it right the first time.
Core values as a company include;
- Technicians will arrive as soon and safely as possible
- Attention to detail is key
- The home is the home comfortable place
- Consistency, accurately and constant work ethic to get the job done
- When our community relies on us we need to be there for them
- The community is our work location
NOWHA HVAC Services in Castle Rock
Our services are available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. From small heating or cooling repairs to whole unit replacements and air quality control; our technicians are able to get the work done right the first time. Call NOWHA for HVAC services in Castle Rock today!
- Repair. Every HVAC unit will need a repair every now and again. It is important to not be afraid to call an HVAC professional to diagnose the problem if you think something is wrong with your heating system. If the system runs with a problem for extended periods of time, additional and more costly issues can come about.
- Maintenance. Conduct annual maintenance on your heating system during fall to ensure your furnace is in the right condition before winter hits. It would be an unfortunate event in your household if the production of heat was put to a halt on a below zero day.
- Install or Replacement. Your system needs an appointment for maintenance in the late summer early fall so diagnose problems before winter hits. Once winter comes with the cooler weather, it would be undesirable for your system to completely fail and need a new one. By this time, the demand for services and parts are high.
- Repair. A broken and nonfunctional air conditioning unit is highly inconvenient during summer. When providing a repair on your unit, we will do our best to treat the problem ASAP while still using high-quality services. It is important to us that your home is a comfortable living environment.
- Maintenance. Conduct maintenance on your cooling system in the late winter to have the system ready for the hot summer months ahead. Early maintenance will give you a more flexible schedule when it comes to booking. The closer to summer the higher the demand. This could mean that service charges are at a higher competitive rate.
- Install or Replacement. We work with the homeowners to select the right system for your home. As the old unit diminishes, technology and the home’s needs might have changed. The service technicians are here to help with the selection process of a quality system that is right for your home.
- Repair. We are open 24 hours a day for all services needed. Get hot water anywhere throughout your house in a timely manner. When the water heater stops functioning properly it can put a hold on many daily activities. Call immediately if you experience a lack of hot water.
- Maintenance. There are many steps that can be taken to ensure that your water heater stays in great working condition. Buildup can occur over time and settle at the bottom of the tank. If the water heater is not maintained right disastrous problems can occur. Maintain the water heater and keep your water hot.
- Install or Replacement. Water heater installation is a quick process that takes minimal time. We have advisors that will come to your home and provide an estimate of a water heater replacement and install. There are many models and types that offer a variety of options to a homeowner. We will help to find what is right for your home.
Cleaning. Clean air ducts have a plethora of positive benefits. If someone in your home suffers from allergies and asthma clean air ducts can help to eliminate some of the particles that spark those symptoms. Air duct cleaning will remove dirt, debris and buildup that is within the ductwork of your home.
Every home needs healthy air. Without healthy air the health of the residents are at risk. If you use chemicals inside the house then don’t let it air out the chemicals will pollute the air and affect the residents. Minimal effects like a headache can occur or harsher health effects like a respiratory disease.
- Air purification
- UV Lighting